It is a special, high-energy feed that is used in the first 21-day period of nourishment after the birth of high-yield milches. It brings the yield and fat of your cows’ milk in a proportion of genetic capability to the highest level with rich vitamin mineral compounds and balanced protein energy structure. The unit is to lower the cost of milk. It is to ensure the maximum yield. It prevents Ruman acidosis, tripe acidity which can be seen after birth, and ketosis problems. It minimizes the risks of hoof, talon, and breast diseases. It helps your cows become agitated more quickly after birth and stay pregnant easier.
Shape and Characteristics of Use
- It inhibits weight loss after birth.
- It increases the pregnancy rate at the start of impregnation.
- It enables ovaries to work healthily after birth.
- It enables impregnation of milk cattle within 40-60 days.
- It decreases the risk of ketosis.
- Its content is enriched with by-pass (preserved) oils, organic minerals, and yeast. Also, it does not require the addition of vitamins and minerals.
- You can meet with our REGIONAL TECHNICAL employees for the preparation of rations special to operation.