It is used in the nourishment of medium-yield milk cows. It brings the yield and fat of your cows’ milk in a proportion of genetic capability to the highest level with rich vitamin mineral compounds and balanced protein energy structure. The unit is to lower the cost of milk. It is to ensure the maximum yield. It prevents Ruman acidosis, tripe acidity which can be seen after birth, and ketosis problems. It minimizes the risks of hoof, talon, and breast diseases. It helps your cows become agitated more quickly after birth and stay pregnant easier.
Shape and Characteristics of Use
- If you are starting Çukoyem 18 Dairy Feed, slowly acclimate your it to your cows over a 10-day transition period.
- If you are starting Çukoyem 18 Dairy Feed, provide it in 3 meals, mixing it within the total ration.
- It increases the consumption of dry materials by working up the appetites of your milk cattle because they are prepared from tasty feed raw materials.
- It’s content has been enriched with organic minerals. Also, it does not require the addition of vitamins and minerals.
- You can meet with our REGIONAL TECHNICAL employees for the preparation of rations special to operation.