Social Responsibility Policy
The purpose is the operation of the Corporate Social Responsibility work of the Sunar Grup Companies within a single frame.
Communication Procedure covers all departments of Elita Gıda specified in distribution.
Corporate Social Responsibility Policy:
- As Elita Gıda, we are based on enacting the applications of sustainable and developable social responsibility.
- We promise that we will be respectful to the people and environment in all the geographies that we are operating and will operate, and we plan and implement studies to minimize our footprint in nature.
- We certify, ensuring that our companies’ food safety complies with the appropriate hygienic conditions and that customer satisfaction in the field is in compliance with all international standards.
- We ensure that the level of customer satisfaction, their demands and expectations are constantly measured and met, and we aim to transcend these demands and expectations with the principle of “unconditional, unlimited customer satisfaction.”
- We procure honesty, reliability, and decisiveness as principles, and we move with the awareness of “Sell only the products that you would want to be at your own dinner table to both domestic and international customers.”
- We know that unshared values, information, and profits will ultimately not provide added value to the industry, and we identify the ultimate goal in each of our projects as communal progress.
- We work to establish happy shareholders from our vendors to NGOs, from our employees to our customers, and we care for all our shareholders to work in compliance with our corporate social responsibility policy.
- We support our board of directors and all of our workers to be compliant with company culture, in the field of health and education, in social and communal activities, and to be charitable.
- We believe that all of our employees have the right to work in a healthy and safe environment, and we ensure occupational health and safety in all our workplace environments in line with our Health & Safety policy.
- We believe in the efficacy of working on a team, and forming a positive workplace environment, we make sure people of all beliefs, ideas, and opinions work in an amenable environment.
- We believe in the importance of education and that it continues throughout life, and we support all our employees to continue their lives in higher education.
- We believe in the importance of sustainable agriculture and agriculture-based industry, and we operate with this vision. We evaluate agricultural products grown especially in our region and country, and we produce and implement projects for the progress of our own farmers.
- Despite operating in sectors that give the most of Turkey’s primary deficit, we promise to be a pioneer and supportive in the formation and in the implementation of projects directed towards closing Turkey’s primary deficit.
- We notify especially the surrounding community in the land that we are going to open for new use and in the areas where we are going to establish processing facilities, and we unconditionally respect the health of local communities, their living conditions, and their cultures. We plan and implement social responsibility projects that will increase the levels of progress and prosperity of these local communities.
- Other than land opened for operational/facility use by authoritative institutions, we promise that we will not make business investments in land in any capacity.
Sustainability Vision: To live and enable the sustainable progress, taking our strength from the soil so that future generations can maintain their lives in a livable world in prosperity. To decrease our footprint in nature and increase our communal benefit while realizing this goal.